Post subject: Why was my post edited or deleted? Posted: Apr 05, 2007 - 10:22 AM
Joined: Dec 22, 2003
Usually for one of the following reasons...
1. The thread was inactive for more than 30 days. We try to keep the board current, small, and easy to navigate. Anything not added to for a month or so is deleted.
2. Your post violated our terms of service (personal information, commercial post without permission, off topic, annoying....)
3. Your post had too much praise for one of our competitors. We try to have an open forum here, but we do need to survive. Promoting the competition is not a good marketing strategy.
4. You made fun of my old bike as I left you in the dust.
5. Your bike is nicer than mine and you won't let me ride it.